Creating a new and inclusive place for London which people want to visit and enjoy
We are excited about contributing to Mayfair’s future
- Manage the flow of people coming out of Bond Street West station
- Connect the neighbourhood – creating new safe routes for pedestrians and cyclists
- Make more efficient use of existing buildings
- Activate the ground floor and the public realm
- Retain Grays Antiques and the Running Horse pub
- Turn forgotten streets into places where businesses want to locate and people want to visit
- Create new opportunities for business and new facilities and amenities for residents
- Fully integrate the South Molton Triangle into Oxford Street, South Molton Street and Bond Street
- Define the future character of Mayfair through high quality design and management.
Design principles for the South Molton Triangle
Our ambition is to design sustainable, beautiful buildings that are respectful of the historical character of the area and showcase the listed buildings in and around the South Molton Triangle, whilst embracing 21st century design.
We have chosen Hopkins Architects to lead our design team. They have considerable relevant experience of similar projects to the South Molton Triangle.
The principles that will shape our design are:
- Respect for heritage and the character of Mayfair
- Respect for listed buildings on / adjacent to the South Molton Triangle
- Complement adjoining buildings
- Maintain and celebrate the Mayfair character
- Concentrate height into the centre of the development
- Use existing buildings to provide interest and scale
- Sensitive use of materials and design detailing.
Your views are important and will help shape our future plans and ideas for the South Molton Triangle.